Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Folks, this is very exciting. I am on the way back to VA from NY where Lloydz did some mods to my 2011 CC.

Pre production air filter (yes), cam, and idle valve. I will post Dyno results tomorrow......116.96 HP 117.16 TQ.

The bike already had the D&D, PC V and auto tune.

The new air filter is not as loud as when I had the strip removed.

I went for a test drive before loading the bike, AWESOME!!!!

Can't wait to ride to work tomorrow.

JC

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,875 Posts
Damn! 117/117 with just pipes, airbox, PC-V, and cams?

It is simply amazing how well the Victory bikes respond to minor modifications. 1.1 HP/CI from just breathing mods and .412" lift cams. Owners of that other American bike's 103 incher would be dancing in the streets if it made 90 horse with those same mods and .550" lift cams... and at 90 horse they're pushing their luck on it staying together.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Folks, this is very exciting. I am on the way back to VA from NY where Lloydz did some mods to my 2011 CC.

Pre production air filter (yes), cam, and idle valve. I will post Dyno results tomorrow......116.96 HP 117.16 TQ.

The bike already had the D&D, PC V and auto tune.

The new air filter is not as loud as when I had the strip removed.

Can't wait to ride to work tomorrow.

JC
That's amazing. Please post the graphs.

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
WOW! That is an amazing improvement over what everyone was getting with just cams, pipes and high flow filter, about a 10hp/10tq improvement.

Was this with just the new filter or did it include the secret attachment that was mentioned on the site as well?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Well, they have evidently started to ship. I'm interested in seeing that sheet myself. I'll bet the ride has changed significantly!!

·
Registered
329 Posts
WOW. 117 HP / 117 TQ with just intake, exhaust, tuner and cams! That's amazing. That's some pretty serious power without ever having to tear into the engine. I think I know what my next mods will be. I'm pretty sure we are all eagerly waiting for the graphs!

thumb up

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dyno sheet uploaded in original message.

R/JC

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, they have evidently started to ship. I'm interested in seeing that sheet myself. I'll bet the ride has changed significantly!!
They are not shipping yet. Lloydz had 2 prep-production samples; he sold me one. He stated that they had started production......should be shipping soon.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Once you get some time on it, I'd be interested in knowing what kind, if any, extra heat the engine generates. I know the Harley 103 was mentioned and mine is just smoking hot on the summer days were are getting here.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Once you get some time on it, I'd be interested in knowing what kind, if any, extra heat the engine generates. I know the Harley 103 was mentioned and mine is just smoking hot on the summer days were are getting here.

I made the 86 miles round trip to work today. It was about 90 degrees on the return trip; I had no noticeable heat issue. The oil temperature gauge on the dipstick was about normal, reading slightly above 200 degrees.

·
Registered
236 Posts
looks like I will be taking a ride to pick up one of his new filters when they are in stock and also have in reflash my computer if needed...already have cams,d&d's, iac, controller, blah, blah...his standard recipe bike package.

I made the 86 miles round trip to work today. It was about 90 degrees on the return trip; I had no noticeable heat issue. The oil temperature gauge on the dipstick was about normal, reading slightly above 200 degrees.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
looks like I will be taking a ride to pick up one of his new filters when they are in stock and also have in reflash my computer if needed...already have cams,d&d's, iac, controller, blah, blah...his standard recipe bike package.
Roger; he told me to keep watching the site for new and exciting products coming soon.

JC

·
Premium Member
4,875 Posts
Looks like the HP is still building or at least holding when the rev limiter ends the fun. Probably a bit more in it if you spin it to 6200 rpm...

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Hey,

No need to take a ride to NY when Kyle at KMC Power Sports will have these new Lloydz's filters at his shop in Westerly, RI very shortly. Kyle has me penciled in once he receives them...my humble recommendation to all of you in the CT, RI and MA region, that are interested in this new product, is to reach out to Kyle and set up a tentative appointment. Kyle has a Dyno at his shop and the expertise to meet all your needs. cheers

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks like the HP is still building or at least holding when the rev limiter ends the fun. Probably a bit more in it if you spin it to 6200 rpm...

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
How would I do that?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hey,

No need to take a ride to NY when Kyle at KMC Power Sports will have these new Lloydz's filters at his shop in Westerly, RI very shortly. Kyle has me penciled in once he receives them...my humble recommendation to all of you in the CT, RI and MA region, that are interested in this new product, is to reach out to Kyle and set up a tentative appointment. Kyle has a Dyno at his shop and the expertise to meet all your needs. cheers

That's good to know. I'd much rather drive from Glocester to Westerly than New York. It's only an hour long drive for me that way. I'll definitely keep that in mind. Does he do pretty much any of the Llyodz mods (bore/stroker kits, etc)?

·
Registered
634 Posts
When you look at Lloydz website, you'll see Kyle/KMC is one of Lloydz "certified" mechanics. Kyle does it all and then some.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
X2!

IMO, Kyle is by far, the most talented and skilled Victory technician I know.

·
Registered
269 Posts

JC
Will these mods hurt gas milage any? After a 6400+ round trip from Arkansas to the west coast hwy I got roughly 45mpg average.. The bike seems underpowered in 6th so I want to fix that but don't want to sacrafice mpg... well maybe a little. Have you had the oppertunity to determine if mpg is effected any?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts