Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2007 Victory Vegas 8 ball. Have recieved Lloydz VFC-III tuner, K&N air filter w/vented air box cover, and Hard Krome Sideburner 2 into 1 Exhaust.

Would anyone know the proper tune for this set up. I don't trust many mechanics in my area.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I own a 2007 Victory Vegas 8 ball. Have recieved Lloydz VFC-III tuner, K&N air filter w/vented air box cover, and Hard Krome Sideburner 2 into 1 Exhaust.

Would anyone know the proper tune for this set up. I don't trust many mechanics in my area.
i just had same set up as you but installed Lloydz intake tubes so he gave me diff tune, you can alway email the dude , but hes real busy right about now 2 days for response is about wait time

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, i sent an email and got the automated response. Was just wondering if someone out in internet land knew the tune already to get a jump start on things.

·
Registered
50 Posts
i just had same set up as you but installed Lloydz intake tubes so he gave me diff tune, you can alway email the dude , but hes real busy right about now 2 days for response is about wait time
Not to hijack too much, but was there a big difference between your previous setup and when you added the TTs?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Not to hijack too much, but was there a big difference between your previous setup and when you added the TTs?
yes, for some reason i had the 1999 airbox with k&n filter, after tt installed , all value s had to be increased , per Lloyd , more air= more fuel , btw, those tubes rock, major diff in way bike performs cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts