Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how far behind Lloydz is?
This is on there home page

Over the past two months we have been surprisingly overwhelmed with the amount of orders we have received. I'd like to apologize to our Dealers and Customers for this, as we were completely caught off guard with the increase in business that has occurred this year. We are in the process of making additions to our current staff to help us manage this extra work load, however, bringing new talent into a very precise and dedicated business does not happen quickly and should not be taken lightly or done in haste. I only ask that you bare with us as we continue to grow. From the very beginning, I always hoped to be prepared for situations such as this. Unfortunately, several chains of events have forced us to overload our suppliers, in addtion to their unforeseen equipment failures, causing a set back for us larger then I care to even think about. Your support and patronage of our products and services is greatly appreciated and we hope that we can get back on track in the very near future. We thank you for your patience and look forward to providing you with quality products and service for many years to come.

Sincerely, Lloyd

Thanks

Chris

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Chris, give Lloyd a call. He and the staff are very personable. Its best to get the answer directly from the horses mouth.

·
Registered
236 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts