Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Next Tuesday I have a lloydz air box being installed. I am running ness big honker pipes and a Victory fuel controller. What type of additional performance can I expect with 40 % more air intake and will I have to adjust the fuel controller once the new air box is installed? Yesterday it was a balmy 13 degrees so I took my bike down the interstate towards Tucson and I proceeded to bury the speedo at 120 mph. Quite a nice feeling although at 68 years old , I don't plan on doing that too often. SOoooo . My question to the technically inclined is ,will I experience more power at lower speeds, mid range, or top end?
Thanks for taking the time to answer.
bcflyguy AKA NEIL wac

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
520 weeks left

68 years old, Damn, I thought I was old at 64 and i ride a hammercheers
The way I look at it Gary is , at 68 years old,I have about 520 weeks left to live. I need to try and S T R E T C H that out. SO why the He-l am I riding at 200 kilos ( 120+)miles per hour.I should be tooting down
the road at 40 mph and enjoying the scenery ( Not this guy) LOL
:D

·
Registered
227 Posts
I hope I will be riding at 68 yrs. old and have your youthful approach to the situation. Ill have to invest in something like a cross country, my back wont take the aggressive sitting position of the Hammer. Good luck with your travels and ride safe.thumb up

1 - 4 of 4 Posts