Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kmc powersports just installed a Llodys reflashed ecu into my vegas. The power difference with the new fuel map alone is amazing let alone the increased redline. The s&s map in it previously was garbage compared to the way it runs now. Popping is gone after rollout and the third gear bog at 3k is eliminated. Pulls hard in every gear now no matter the rpm.

Highly recommend the ecu flash for anyone with cams. I still have my vfc ii in place for fine tuning but i don't seem to need much extra fuel beyond lloyds base map.

Anyone in the New England area I highly recommend giving Kyle a call at Kmc for any performance or maintenance needs.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just swapped my ecu for a preflashed one which cost me $200. You can ship your ecu to llyods to have it done for the same cost I believe.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
ECU's or ECM's are vehicle specific, ie... they the contain pertinent info regarding that particular bike.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
so is it not just rev extended ?
it is remapped as well?
did they turn off the decel fuel cut off?

if thats the case i'll send mine over there and get rid of the wiseco tune box

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Correct the fuel map is tweaked as well as timing to maximize the benefit of cams. Seems to be spot on.. have to get it on the dyno to check the a/f ratios. You would still want some sort of fuel controller to fine tune it since every bike is different even with the same mods.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ECU's or ECM's are vehicle specific, ie... they the contain pertinent info regarding that particular bike.
What kind of info do they contain?

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
VIN # along with other info, what all I dont know.

Lloydz stopped doing swaps after they learned that the ECM's are specific to each bike.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh well the dealer is the only one who can read that info and I don't ever plan on bringing my bike there lol. It spins the rear rolling in 1st which it could never do on the old tune so its a big difference in power.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts