Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all, I am sure what I seek is on here in bits and pieces and ive found some but not all. So what I am in need of is some clarification. I purchased a 04 vegas recently, love it , but previous owner but strip leds in back on fender and led regular style turn signals on front. they blink fast no big susprise. so now I need to install load equalizers, ive ordered them and researched to find that the blue and blue/red wires are my turn signals. now can I wire the load equalizer for the front into the headlight bucket? and can I wire up the rear one under the seat at the connector for the rear turn signals brake light?
any help is greatly appreciated, I hope im on the right track.
also previous owner put the license plate on a side mount of axle bolt with no illumination, can I wire up a license plate light to the purple wire in the harness under the seat, the same one as the turn signals harness, and use the same blk negative wire as the turn signals.

·
13,251 Posts
justin317537

make sure you have a voltmeter or a way to test the wires. On the right side the power wire is not the same color as the left side.
Go to auto store and buy a tester

1 - 3 of 3 Posts