Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if Victory, or if any other after market company makes locks for the two side compartments in the lower fairing half's on my 2013 CCT. I ask because their looks like a round template stamped in on the top inside L-R corners of the lids. Was wondering if anyone has any info on that... Thanks in advance. :confused:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Smoke - they are available from your Victory dealer. You have to look them up on the exploded view of the lowers. Been awhile but I don't remember them being very expensive. Was an easy install just drill out the hole and put them on. Actually don't know why they don't come as standard.

Hope this helps

wheels

·
Registered
418 Posts
I got the Victory ones, they were $35 everywhere I looked, I got mine where I found free shipping.

They were very easy to install, and can be done on the bike without removing the doors, the spot to drill is marked on the inside of the lid. Should take about 45 min start to finish, I removed my doors and spent extra time cleaning up the edges of the holes and ran me about 1-1/2 hours. I'm thrilled with the bit of extra security they add. The locks came keyed alike and each one came with 2 keys, so I got 4 total for extras. I keep an ignition key hidden on the bike and an extra key to the bags in the trunk.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Any chance you have the part number?

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
2878629 filler

·
Registered
69 Posts
Awesome, thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just ordered a set from honda east Toledo for 33.99 with free shipping on ebay.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Talk about fast delivery, received them today in the mail. Time to go install them

·
Registered
700 Posts
Hell of a deal! Just bought their last one!cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts