Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a Long Ride Shield on their Vic? Do you like them? Any problems? Would you recommend them?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a 9" tinted one on mine. I love it. The price was right and it looks great. I had a Klockwerks before and it was just a little too tall. Only complaint is that the holes were just a hair off, the last bolt was a little hard to get aligned.

Reactions: AKTerry

·
Registered
217 Posts
I just bought one to be a bit lower than stock on my 2012 CCT. I am too short to see over stock and in the spring and fall when it fogs over creates a safety hazard! I have yet to put in on because its winter. Looks good coming out of the box. Will probably bolt it on sometime next month when I get all my winter maintenance done.

I can say the company was great to deal with. They ship Fed ex who decided to deliver it to another town other than mine. I emailed them and they saw that too on the tracking number and had another one out in a day. Then luckily the guy that got it googled me and was able to get it to me. Then they sent me, via email, a prepaid shipping label to ship the extra one back.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Got one for my 15 XC and love it. i got the 12" as i'm 6'2, and recommended one for my buddy who got the 10". very solid shields.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I have a 12in and it is great.Could have used a inch shorter but I can live with it.]
I had to tweek the holes to get it to line up but that was no problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts