Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, ive been lurking for a long time now and just wanted to drop a line and activate my account so i can post.

a little background about me...
31 years old from twin cities metro area of MN
started riding last year (yeah im a rookie)
bought my first bike last may, a tricked out 04 kingpin. thats right - darksider from the jump!
last month, i just upgraded to a 2010 Cross Country.

big fan of vic, love the power, riding position and being the rebel out of my group of hd riders.

·
Administrator
5,977 Posts
Hey guys, ive been lurking for a long time now and just wanted to drop a line and activate my account so i can post.

a little background about me...
31 years old from twin cities metro area of MN
started riding last year (yeah im a rookie)
bought my first bike last may, a tricked out 04 kingpin. thats right - darksider from the jump!
last month, i just upgraded to a 2010 Cross Country.

big fan of vic, love the power, riding position and being the rebel out of my group of hd riders.
Welcome out of the closet! :) So your first bike was a CT pin? Congrats on the XC! cheers

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome to the forum ! cheers

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome. You'll like it here!

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
I'm with you, chunter. I like having the only Victory a crowd. It sure is an H-D rider magnet, isn't it? They know a lot about Vics, they like what they know, but they'll ride what their buddies ride. Glad to see you are your own man. Welcome!

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
I'll have to settle being RICZ's little echo. Yeah, your HD buds will know you're there. Pretty new here myself, also a long time lurker. Welcome.

Bill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts