Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I might be coming to the Victory party after the host left the building but it looks like the party is still going on and that's great.
I purchased a new (2014) off the floor Vision last year (2017) that a dealer just wanted to move because they were upset about Victory's decision to quit making great motorcycles. I got a great deal and have been riding a great machine since then. Already changed my pipes and put on Witchdoctor baffled mufflers and added a bunch of chrome. Can't wait for the new riding season to begin again. (Yeah, I live in a state that has two seasons, a riding season and a non-riding season).
Looking forward to interacting with everyone on the forum. Thanks for letting me into the "party". It looks like there are still some good times to be had.:grin

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Yeah mate, welcome, "vision" i always wanted one after i rode one,

How awsome is that, ride safe and try to post a picture ....

Keep the mods simple so you can keep this baby for the next 20 years .... Thats what i am planning for my Jack-Hammer

Ha ha

Andre using TaPaTaLk

Reactions: Ronald Czapla

·
Registered
782 Posts
Welcome to the party from another 2 seasoner....Elmvale ON Canada....

Enjoy the ride and be safe...it's 40's here today and sunny i am getting ready to ride now...8)

Rob

Reactions: Ronald Czapla

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
Welcome for another 2 season dweller...wet and dry.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CanuckRob, You're making me jealous. 50F here today and sunny. The only thing that kept me from riding today was that four letter word, "WORK". But that "word" also pays for my toys. Some days you eat the bear and some days the bear eats you. Tomorrow is supposed to be another good day! It would be good to get a ride in before February ends.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
. Tomorrow is supposed to be another good day! It would be good to get a ride in before February ends.
I got out on Feb 21st on 70+ degree day after some rain to wash the roads :) Its doesn't happen often that I can start riding this early, good thing because I was really starting to get the winter blues, worse than usual..
I'm off this Wed and its going to be another nice one, sunny and in the 50's...I'm riding all day and shooting a new vid for my channel while I'm out thumb up

·
13,242 Posts
Welcome from 2 seasons snow and road construction. The vision is a great bike and it sounds like you made a hell of a deal. Good for You

1 - 7 of 7 Posts