Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'sup, y'all. I've been checking out Vic's for a few years, finally got together the scratch to pick up my first one. It's an 09 Vegas, I can't believe how much dust has settled on my truck in the last month.

I was looking at Fatbobs, and I've been a fan of the Vegas since I first laid eyes on one on the PCH about four years ago. It motivated me, to take a safety course, get my license, and start shopping. I looked at some bikes, test rode some, but I could never afford the one I wanted, and banks were not so willing at the time. So a few months ago, when I found myself in a position to buy, it was either the Bob, a Vegas, or a Gunner, which I hadn't ridden yet but I was willing to wait for. I couldn't stand the Harley dealer. Too much hemming and hawing, some blowhard nonsense about it's more than a brand, it's a lifestyle, and never a straight answer on the price or the terms on the bike I was interested in. OH man, and that holier than thou attitude, one salesman had the balls to ask me, no joke, "do you even ride, bro?" Needless to say (but I'm gonna anyway), he received a swift f--k you in response, and I walked out, straight to my Vic dealer, and never looked back.

They had a beautiful used Vegas, the price was right, super low miles, almost brand new, in fact. My fiancee was enthusiastic, and on closer inspection, I realized this was, in fact, the same Vegas I had looked at nearly two years earlier. It was their showroom model, and she had been waiting all this time for me to take her home. She has a good home now, and I'm looking forward to countless adventures, and thousands of miles of what can be described as no less than sheer satisfaction, only better when I can 2 up with my lady along for the ride.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome to the forum , and to Victory !cheers

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Welcome aboard and Congrats on your Vegas!

Great post. thumb up

·
Registered
781 Posts
Welcome and congrats!. You have your 2 posts, so the forum is now unlocked for you. Recommend you add details about your bike to your signature, and add your location to your profile. (if needed-gets you the best help up front instead of a lot of back and forth)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts