Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is the first time I've seen this set up for wind management for the crashbars. The gentleman (hope he's a member here) refers to them as "baker air wings" Does anyone know anything abut them, how do they mount?

·
Registered
381 Posts
I ordered a pair just a couple of days ago. I had a set on my Valykrie and liked the versatility of them. Open... close...half open...top closed...bottom opened... You get the picture. I am hoping that they will work out just as well on my XC.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ordered a pair just a couple of days ago. I had a set on my Valykrie and liked the versatility of them. Open... close...half open...top closed...bottom opened... You get the picture. I am hoping that they will work out just as well on my XC.
great, will be looking forward to good review!

·
Registered
154 Posts
I put a set on the wifes Vision to help with the heat on the right calf area, work great--as long as you are moving. The Vision does not seem to have a air management problem, just the heat. These guys make a great product, no I don't work for them or anything like that, but about 140 K miles with Bakers makes me a believer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts