Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

!!!!! Look what they got at Lakeside Motorsports !!!!!

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Bad V V 
#1 ·
Lakeside is in MI. I still think Vic should have gone with the round headlight bucket off of an 8Ball.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Since Victory probably won't do it, one of the aftermarket companies should develop a Springer front end for this bike. Make the highball a Springer style an you got the perfect look (yes, with a round headlight).

If someone makes it, that would get me to buy a Highball honestly.

#4 ·
My dealer got one too and he pulled off the head light and put on a round bucket light... Looks real good.

If I can get back up there before he sales it I plan on taking a picture. I asked why he did it and said "I can not stand having that headlight on that bike on my show room floor!" :D

#7 ·
This is for the so cal riders. :) I have no association with them but simi valley Harley now also victory dealership is going to have the victory truck on April 29-30 and may 1 for demo rides. They already have quite a few models on the showroom floor and I was there yesterday and saw a high ball in the crate. cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.