Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:ride: I bought a brand new Highball this past Aug, I'm not very mechanically inclined and am looking for some input I would like to upgrade my exhaust but have no ideas as to what I should get I am looking for a rumble more that performance can anyone help a sister out ?

·
Registered
62 Posts
conquest customs makes awesome exhaust.scott is great to work with.i have the ground pounders on mine and love them.check them out.

·
13,177 Posts
:ride: I bought a brand new Highball this past Aug, I'm not very mechanically inclined and am looking for some input I would like to upgrade my exhaust but have no ideas as to what I should get I am looking for a rumble more that performance can anyone help a sister out ?
You don't say where you live you should add it to your profile. Ask around in your area and see if you can hear what they have. They all sound pretty much the same some just louder then others. Its not a easy choose to make for sure

·
Administrator
5,975 Posts
This thread might be a good starting point to your research: http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=8455.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts