Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am looking at a pre-owned CCT. They are asking $18,999.00 w/ 5 year warranty. The bike has 83 miles on the clock.
Is this a good price?
I am currently riding 2010 Stratoliner and was wondering if they will compare to riding and comfort.
Also is there any recalls that I should ?? them about, if they have done them.
Any help would be appreciated.
Dan

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
I have never ridden a Stratoliner but I did trade in a GL1800 Goldwing for my XCT if that tells you anything.

Some bikes had a fuel pump recall but mine wasn't affected.

For a 2-year-old machine, it seems maybe a tad high to me but may be OK if it only has 83 miles.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Don't know on price as Canada and U.S. prices vary greatly. I had a Vulcan 2000 before my XCT and both are comfy but the XCT is more comfy, all the amenities are very nice and wind protection is WAY better.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Hello,

I am looking at a pre-owned CCT. They are asking $18,999.00 w/ 5 year warranty. The bike has 83 miles on the clock.

Is this a good price?

I am currently riding 2010 Stratoliner and was wondering if they will compare to riding and comfort.

Also is there any recalls that I should ?? them about, if they have done them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dan

Seems like there is some wiggle room there... Are you trading yours in?

·
Registered
173 Posts
There's a 2013 XCT on Facebook for $14000 with less than 4000 miles on it.

I bought my used 2014 XC in November for significantly less than that too

IMO, the price is way to high.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I did a KBB on the bike and it came up with $15999.00 as a retail price. I am hoping to have a little wiggle room when I go test ride it this weekend. Being in Calif. it is not easy to get the other 49 state bikes registered here. I have thought about going out of state, but do not want all the red tape. I also thought about talking with other dealers to get their take on the price.
Will let you know.
Thanks,
Dan Boudreau

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes I am, not wanting the task of selling it Private.
I will take off some of the after market stuff and sell them.
Thanks,
Dan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts