Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm currently riding a 2010 Fury and I'm looking to trade up to a 2014 High-ball with the flame paint. Are there any issues you've had with these bikes I should be aware of?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Put 500 miles on my Vegas with high-ball bars and lemme tell you, there's not a damn thing i can complain about with these bikes. I rode my buddies highball before I purchased my Vegas.

I just liked the vegas looks better, but with the highball bars :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hell, I was dragging pipes and pegs within 10min of owning the bike. It's very steady, confidence inspiring, and SMOOTH. It's just so SMOOTH. The one plus side of the highball vs the vegas to me is the front tire. The highball's wider and smaller radius front tire makes it feel a little more attached than the skinny 21 on the vegas.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Fury is raked out with a 90/90 21 up front and a 200/50 18 in the rear. I ride it like a stole it, but it has no power. I love the look of the High-ball, was just making sure there were no reoccurring issues people have had with the Victory bikes. I think I'm going to ride over to the Victory dealer in Lexington SC and look at the one they have on the showroom tomorrow. I still have to sell my Fury before I can buy one. I know they'll try to **** me on trade.

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
The Fury is raked out with a 90/90 21 up front and a 200/50 18 in the rear. I ride it like a stole it, but it has no power. I love the look of the High-ball, was just making sure there were no reoccurring issues people have had with the Victory bikes. I think I'm going to ride over to the Victory dealer in Lexington SC and look at the one they have on the showroom tomorrow. I still have to sell my Fury before I can buy one. I know they'll try to **** me on trade.
Take it for a ride:)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Well ill go ahead and tell you, Im on my second Vic and I can tell you with absolute certainty the worst problem is making yourself get off of it, and do anything but ride. I have literally put 400 miles on my bike in a day, and never got more than 45 mins from the house. They are so smooth its almost unbelievable, and the way the power comes on is just perfect.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the replies guys. Making my decision to get rid of the Fury that much easier. It's raining and nasty here today so I'm going to wait until this weekend to look at them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts