Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are looking for a deal on a 2011 XC I ran across 1 today.
2011 XC black with trunk $17,999

Why couldn't I have found 1 like this when I was looking.

Victory dealer in Ringgold, GA.
Also had a Aren Ness Vision trike, loaded but he did not have much of a deal on it. Wouldn't give me a price

dd

·
Registered
169 Posts
Thanks guys!! A little far away but it gives me an idea what I could push for.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That was idea for those that might be looking. Didn't realize it was a broad dealership sales going on.

dd

·
Registered
154 Posts
Well my dealer sure did not have that kinda deal going first of October. Or maybe I just didn't deal hard enough. :( Oh well.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Well my dealer sure did not have that kinda deal going first of October. Or maybe I just didn't deal hard enough. :( Oh well.
In October (when I got my XR), they had the $1,000 off from Fuel-It, which I believe is now gone. Top that with a little haggling, and the current deal is just a free trunk if you pay sticker for the bike.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I love my XC. My beef right now is the dang weather. But I did get in a few miles today. I ordered those close outs that one of the posts told about. Should be here in a couple days.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I love my XC. My beef right now is the dang weather. But I did get in a few miles today. I ordered those close outs that one of the posts told about. Should be here in a couple days.
Yeah, those closeouts are so tempting!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hear ya on the weather.
I picked up a pair of rocky all weather boots, good down to -10 degrees. On sale for $49. Kinda bulky but they sure are warm.

I have a winter bike that has great cold/cool/rain protection and heated grips/seat. My feet is all that gets cold.
The close outs will help with that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts