Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm looking for a little help ladies and or gentlemen. I've recently purchased some upgrades to my XC, Lloydz timing wheel and Lloydz air filter; I'm adding these to my already installed Arlen Ness Big Honkers pipes and already installed PCV.

So I was hoping/wondering if anyone would be willing to share a PCV map that would work well for that set up for the time being until I get the chance to get it dyno tuned later this summer?

Just need to gather the extra funds and time to get the tune. Any assistance that can be provided is greatly appreciated at this time. Thanks in advance for any replies.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
@miller_david1 PM me your email , I will send you a map tonight that should work as good as it gets without getting it tuned on a Dyno .

·
Registered
357 Posts
Where in IN are you located?If you are in the southern part your best bet is to take it to JPM and get it tuned.It runs in the $250 range and worth every penny.
they are in Hopkinsville KY

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where in IN are you located?If you are in the southern part your best bet is to take it to JPM and get it tuned.It runs in the $250 range and worth every penny.
they are in Hopkinsville KY
Thanks for the heads up, unfortunately I'm up in northwest Indiana so that'd be a haul, which wouldn't be a bad thing, would just have to find the time away from work and family.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, unfortunately I'm up in northwest Indiana so that'd be a haul, which wouldn't be a bad thing, would just have to find the time away from work and family.
And they dont do Dyno on weekends.So you have to leave your bike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts