Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm in the market for a new bike I went and rode a 2014 Cross Country and I really enjoyed the ride. But I'm wondering if there are any people out there that that's have got miles on their bikes I'm worried about the plastic on the front getting cracked by it getting hit by rocks. But as a guy who has always been a Harley guy the handling of the cross country was excellent in comparison to the 04 wide glide I had. So I want to know what you guys have experienced that has made it better or worse in comparison to their bike you've owned

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
I have a cross country tour and I just broke 15,000 miles yesterday. No issues.

My last bike was a 2002 gold wing. Put 52,000 miles on it. The cross country is much more comfortable for me.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I came to Victory from a 2011 Road Glide Ultra and have had no issues with the fairing components on my 2013 Vision. So far I only have about 16k smiles and miles on that Vision.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Plastic

Yes plastic can break if you drop it, but I have dropped mine twice now and just scratched it. I did loose the right side cover shortly after getting the bike. I took the side cover off and did NOT make sure it had snapped into the rubbler grommets good, my faught. Are the bikes perfect..... a person can find faught with every bike if they look. Are they good bikes, mine has been so far. Good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts