Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any stock, or stage 1 exhaust for sale that would fit my 2008 Kinpin with the 2 bungs (one in each pipe) for the O2 sensors? Chrome pipes only please. Willing to ship, or pick up if pretty close to me.
Please let me know.
Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone have any stock, or stage 1 exhaust for sale that would fit my 2008 Kinpin with the 2 bungs (one in each pipe) for the O2 sensors? Chrome pipes only please. Willing to ship, or pick up if pretty close to me.
Please let me know.
Thanks!
Roger I may be able to help. Curious as to why you would need them? I live in PA, where are you located?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Roger I may be able to help. Curious as to why you would need them? I live in PA, where are you located?

I am located in Connecticut.. I have loud dragster like pipes on it. It was like that when I bought it used. I have a bat wing with a stereo and it's difficult to hear and I'm not interested in being the loudest bike on the road. If I had some stage one pipes I would be happy with that. I have other bikes in they're at the stage 1 level. Have a nice sound but are not overly loud. Send me some information and a picture on what you have to offer. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am located in Connecticut.. I have loud dragster like pipes on it. It was like that when I bought it used. I have a bat wing with a stereo and it's difficult to hear and I'm not interested in being the loudest bike on the road. If I had some stage one pipes I would be happy with that. I have other bikes in they're at the stage 1 level. Have a nice sound but are not overly loud. Send me some information and a picture on what you have to offer. Thanks
Roger, I agree on the loud pipes. I have a set of factory header pipes and a pair of stage 1 slip ons. I replaced that setup with another Victory stage 1 system that was complete from the heads to end of pipes. If you want to send me a PM with a cell # I can text you pics, or an email address to send them to.

I also have a set of stock mufflers that were professionally gutted but they are loud. They were on the bike when I purchased and I bought the slip ons because they were too loud for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts