Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for after market levers (clutch & Brake) for my 2008 8 Ball as well as the License plate holder kit, I have the one that mounts on the side, but it hits by saddle bags. Thanks for everyone's input

·
13,043 Posts
gee I did a net search for you and I see Ness has some

·
Registered
70 Posts
If you want black levers like I do, there is not much out there. Actually I've only found 1 set- the crazy tribal ones with the big slash blade on the front of the lever. Ness doesn't make the Rad 3's in black only chrome. I've asked them to make me a set in black (just like they make for the Harleys) and it would be double the price....

·
13,043 Posts
If you want black find a power coater tell him where to mask and give him three days to do it in.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You interested in getting rid of that tag mount?
Message me.
The mount is bent from the saddle bags.. Ill attach a picture soon

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you want black levers like I do, there is not much out there. Actually I've only found 1 set- the crazy tribal ones with the big slash blade on the front of the lever. Ness doesn't make the Rad 3's in black only chrome. I've asked them to make me a set in black (just like they make for the Harleys) and it would be double the price....
Yikes!!! Thanks for the info zooop1, Now would of been a good time to know someone with a CNC Machine... The Manufacture that does start to fabricate these will make $$$$$$

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
318 Posts
Note to self, powdercoat levers when I PC all those other things Victory forgot to black out.
So true!! I love the new stingray wheels but they are going to be 1000x better when I get them all blacked out! Along with many other things.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts