Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems Loydz has decided that it's ok to take a personas money but not deliver the product. Since the 26th of April I have been told 3 more weeks, today I was told another three more weeks. Does anyone know of an alternative product that will give me improved airflow and actually deliver the product? any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Unfortunately the Victory High performance filter is no longer being made...Lloydz is the only alternative for high performance...You can get the OEM filters from Indian dealers.
Putting a Lloydz filter in also requires a fuel controller.

Good Luck, Stay Safe,

rob

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
I have a few Victory performance filters in stock if needed.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I have a few Victory performance filters in stock if needed.
you do... I will check out your site do you ship to canada?

Stay Safe,

Rob

·
Premium Member
8,961 Posts
It seems Loydz has decided that it's ok to take a personas money but not deliver the product. Since the 26th of April I have been told 3 more weeks, today I was told another three more weeks. Does anyone know of an alternative product that will give me improved airflow and actually deliver the product? any help would be appreciated.
Im sure itll turn up, theres huge delays in the mail and supply systems with this covid crap going on.
Ive bought thousands of dollars worth of Lloydz products and had em shipped to Australia, never been let down, except when Australian customs decided they wanted a slice of the pie, charged me import duties and held up my parts for over a month...Patience..have tried ringing Lloyd?...on the telephone and spoke to him.

Reactions: IndyVictory

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Im sure itll turn up, theres huge delays in the mail and supply systems with this covid crap going on.
Ive bought thousands of dollars worth of Lloydz products and had em shipped to Australia, never been let down, except when Australian customs decided they wanted a slice of the pie, charged me import duties and held up my parts for over a month...Patience..have tried ringing Lloyd?...on the telephone and spoke to him.
This will be the new normal for a while. The response to Covid stalled the motor that runs the world, so to speak.
Hopefully things should start moving again soon.

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
1,669 Posts
Lloyd's website says they not shipping anything out for a while they shut down from COVID-19.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts