Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Ok super long shot here but I had an idea. I saw a highball on Craigslist for sale that had a set of pipes on it that I wanted. I emailed the guy to see if he'd trade me for my stock pipes and a few bucks. He didn't respond, which doesn't surprise me. But he had the bike priced so low, him having aftermarket pipes wasn't making him any extra in the sale. For me it's a no brainer, but I think most guys feel like they can ask more for a bike with pipes. Usually that's not the case, in my experience.

That being said, I'm sure it's a long shot but since I'm in no rush I figured I'd try. Anyone selling their vegas frame bike that has cool pipes on it and would be willing to swap back to stockers from my 2014 highball? I'll throw in some cash.

Would also like to have the 2012 or 13 highball bullet style headlight, mine is a 2014 and has the round headlight Could trade straight up and I'll cover shipping.

Registered
Lol only problem finding the old style headlight is they were all thrown away. 馃槤. My 2012 highball has a jackpot headlight and looks almost exactly like what they put on them now lol

Iceball, cruising the Alaskan Frontier mile by mile.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts