Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was about ready to bite the bullet and do a chrome exchange with a company in Texas called chrome plating pro's. I emailed them about 10x with instant responses from the sales team.

Then I wanted to learn a little about the company and came across many unhappy customers on the web in different forums. So that scared me a bit.

The chrome exchange is where they send you their chromed wheels for a core deposit that you get returned as soon as you send you stock wheels back to them in the same box's. Makes the turn around time minimal. The other option is you send your wheels in to get chromed and it could take up to 3 months to get them back.

So my question is: Do any of you Victory riders know of a chrome company that might have Victory wheels in stock that I could do a chrome exchange with?

And most importantly a reputable company that doesn't have a buttload of bad feedback.

Thanks,

Tommy

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would like to know the answer to this also!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
The sales department from Chrome Plating Pro's finally gave me the full price:

750.00 for both wheels
600.00 core deposit
135.00 to and from shipping

So a total of 1,485.00.

600.00 refundable when they receive your wheels.

They also have some specials where they install the bearing's before they ship the chrome wheels to you. They said they had my Victory Hammer wheels in stock. Already chromed too. So it sure is tempting. The local bike shop would do the tire and wheel swap upon delivery if scheduled in advance. So it's doable. I with labor from the bike shop, all said in done it would cost about 1,200 total to bring my stock billet aluminum rims to a beautiful showroom chrome shine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts