Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would really like to find some Hard Ball wheels. If anyone has a pair they would like to sell, or trade w/ cash for High Ball wheels please message me. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nothing happened to them. I just want a little bigger wheels and tires.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Mine might be available after Feb hit me up if your still looking gotta wait for the tax man to see if my rake kit is a go.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hey Ben, Im just asking, but are you sure that you can put hardball wheels and tires on your Highball?

Heres why im asking, Hardball has double disk abs front brakes. the highball has only single and not abs.

Hardball has inverted front end. Highball has normal. (Spacing has to be different)

Rear brakes on Hardball also abs. Highball not.

Remember I'm just asking here, maybe you can do it am I'm just seeing ghosts where there are none. cheersthumb up

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
wider-bigger wire wheels!

you can have bigger + or wider rims laced to your hub or an OE replacement hub, that way everything fits! got a set of 18" sealed american wire wheels from americanwirewheels.com for my 06 sportster i specd OE hubs, the 3'5X18 front and 4.5X18 rear just bolted in stock location brakes etc were perfect fit!! removing wheels + sending hubs to a wheel builder prolly least cost but no riding for a bit for sure

1 - 6 of 6 Posts