Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have gone through forum post from a number of years ago and would like to rekindle this topic and hopefully get some up to date and current information. I want/need to put additional lighting on my 2016 XCTour. As I get older driving at night has become more difficult. For some reason it is worse on my Victory than it is on my Yamaha Road Star. My friend pointed out that is because I have the cruise lights and they help. Doesn't hurt I also upgraded to LED's for both the headlight and the cruise lights. (For Yamaha Road Star Silverado XV1600 7" LED Headlight + 4.5" Fog Passing Lights | eBay ) Back to my Victory, I have the LED headlight, but it's not nearly as good as the one on the Yamaha. So I am looking for suggestions for both a new headlight and cruise lights. Pictures and/or links would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
3,824 Posts
Plenty of options for driving lights.
Big money for Clearwater lights but they are bright and adjustable.
Generic lights can mount next to headlight (I hate that) or on the highway bars or on the front fender.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I have a pair of these mounted on the crash bars. They help out with sone between where the headlight hits and the bike down low.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts