Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2011 8-ball vegas, love my bike but i hate the stock mule ear signals. does anyone know of a low profile turn signal that will mount on the bars like the stock ones? pics would help
thanks brandon

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,609 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Hey! That's very cool! Great idea too.

I wouldn't worry about the double-sided tape. They have excellent adhesives these days. It isn't coming off unless you want it too.
No issue with double sided tape, if its good tape 3M. Alot of body molding, panels are held on my dbl sided tape. That and the fact it sits inside a socket-ed are and there will be no downward force on it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
For the life of me, I can't figure out why those first ones would be $289. I mean, it's a really good idea and design and I like them a lot, but there's no reason on earth to overcharge so much for that.

On the second ones, the picture is so bad, I can't tell what I'm looking at.

·
Registered
130 Posts
victoryonly

Also, check out www.victoryonly.com. The lights are pricey but they appear to be of serious quality and look really good. They also have halogens with the stock 10watt bulbs as well as LEDs.

I like the option to just toss on some good sets of halogens. Check em out. I'm leaning towards some bullets on this site.

·
Premium Member
13,609 Posts
Yeah. I don't know about victoryonly.com anymore. Someone complained about how long it took to gets something and the victoryonly person came on here and said they had a run of bad luck but it was all sorted out yet more people kept having the same problem.

Thanks; but I'll take my business to Witchdoctors or Noemtz for those kind of items.

·
Registered
130 Posts
...yeah, but...

I agree it may be a bit of a gamble with that site but withdoctors and noemtz don't carry any lights. Noe has lens covers which are slick, I've had them on both my vics and witchdoctors only carries discontinued parts.

Great sites though, not disputing that man.

·
Registered
364 Posts
We've got some great superbright LED light sets for very reasonable pricing. Both the lights and low profile fork mounts are in stock. Yellow with clear lenses for the front, and red with clear lenses for the rears. See them in our store here: http://cycleopsusa.com/store/morevictoryparts.html or on our website directly at www.CycleOpsUSA.com. Hit me up for the 10% off discount code if interested.

·
Registered
364 Posts
We've got some great superbright LED light sets for very reasonable pricing. Both the lights and low profile fork mounts are in stock. Yellow with clear lenses for the front, and red with clear lenses for the rears. See them in our store here: http://cycleopsusa.com/store/morevictoryparts.html or on our website directly at www.CycleOpsUSA.com. Hit me up for the 10% off discount code if interested.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I've seen the same lights on other sites, I like these. Maybe a little on the big side but good looking anyhow.

I don't see a load equalizer on your page however. Or, are these those types of LED's where they are built in like the Yamahas have. I really find the LED issue quite confusing as no one seems have a straight answer on what is required.

Let me know.

Thanks.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I've seen the same lights on other sites, I like these. Maybe a little on the big side but good looking anyhow.

I don't see a load equalizer on your page however. Or, are these those types of LED's where they are built in like the Yamahas have. I really find the LED issue quite confusing as no one seems have a straight answer on what is required.

Let me know.

Thanks.

I do have the LEQs and will have to see if somehow my wife hasn't loaded them. You don't NEED them, but your flash rate speeds up without one installed. They're only $19.95 list, your cost $18, so no big deal. Install's a snap too. The lights are made by Signal Dynamics oput of Jacksonville, FL and are of great quality. Not only have I been a dealer for going on 2 years now, but I've had my personal set on for going on 5 years without any issues. E-mail me if you want them and let me know what clamps and if you need an LEQ and I'll shoot you back an invoice through PayPal. The clamps make them sit very close to the trees, plus I slid mine all the way up under the upper tree so they're even more stealthy as well as make the forks look longer being further up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts