Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wrecked my XC about a month ago ( I'm ok other than needing shoulder surgery) and now my bike is at the shop waiting for parts. Supposedly 1 side of the forks is on national back order. The shop manager suggested looking for some gently used ones if I want to get my bike back a little sooner so I told him I'd ask around..... Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Send a PM to Kingpin_47 and see if he has any or knows where to find a set.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
hammer fork

i have a takeoff from my 13 hammer, a complete fork but its black + theres no caliper mount. only $400 + shipping. also a set of black centered OE rotors with just over 2,000 miles on them, $150 for the pair with OR pads that were used with them, you can buy the lower separately for the disc mount. also you may try conquest customs, they may have takeoffs from doing custom bikes. i got a caliper + master cylinder when i did a dual disc setup on the hammer, thats where the fork came from, he mentioned having fully adjustable forks, prolly off earlier hammer S bikes, colors may be different but if you get a set its not an issue, get on the phone + keep searching on line. good luck

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts