Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on installing a set of D&D mufflers, Arlen ness top filter and a front K&N filter with a Lloyds fueler vfc 3. Does any have this set up and how does the set up perform and sound? I would appreciate any information any one could supply. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I can see adding the D&D's (by the way I sell them at a discount to forum members)... I wasn't aware that the filter change that you are talking about is possible to be done on the Vision Tour... A FI mod is not necessary when adding just the exhaust.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Performance info

I talked to Lloyd and Kevin X. Lloyd suggested the D&Ds, fueler and the K&N filter in front. Kevin told me if I wanted more to add a top air filter. There is a plate under the dash that has 4 bolts. Kevin said to remove the plate and add the Ness filter along with the other stuff and the bike would perform much better.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I am planning on installing a set of D&D mufflers, Arlen ness top filter and a front K&N filter with a Lloyds fueler vfc 3. Does any have this set up and how does the set up perform and sound? I would appreciate any information any one could supply. Thanks in advance.
Most of the guys in the Vision forums have stated that the Ness Honkers give you more power than the D&Ds so if your looking for power, many have gone with the NEss Honkers over the D&Ds. There are a number of threads with graphs for Visions on numerous Victory forums.

However, the D&Ds are actual pipes (e.g. don't use the stock shields) and are nicely finished pipes so the D&Ds do make the bike look more "custom". Handy Howard is a D&D dealer so if you haven't yet bought them you may want to message him as I think he has given the best pricing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts