Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, looking at getting the ECU tuner for my bike. If so, I have a PCV, Dual cylinder autotune, S&S intake and Lloydz timing wheel I would be getting rid of.

Looking at offers around the 450 or so mark for all pieces. Works only with the 106 engines. Total package [email protected] ran 160, PCV ran 300, Autotune runs 350, timing wheel ran 130 without gasket.

About a grand in parts here and won't need a dyno tune if you don't want. I used this setup and anyone who knows my bike will tell you it a screamer. And gets great MPG as well. If I could keep the autotune and use it I would. Great tool.

If not, I'll sell them on EBAY or local craigslist if I decide to go this route in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
69 Posts
ya just can't leave well enough alone, can ya? :)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya just can't leave well enough alone, can ya? :)

lol I was a proponent of this when people were giving me sh!t over it at the other joint.

Always on the quest for more! Bike is crazy fast as it is...BUT I want to control the shift rpm in 5th and 5 and 6th too!

I had no clue this would post anywhere except the classified section lol.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey folks, looking at getting the ECU tuner for my bike. If so, I have a PCV, Dual cylinder autotune, S&S intake and Lloydz timing wheel I would be getting rid of.

Looking at offers around the 450 or so mark for all pieces. Works only with the 106 engines. Total package [email protected] ran 160, PCV ran 300, Autotune runs 350, timing wheel ran 130 without gasket.

About a grand in parts here and won't need a dyno tune if you don't want. I used this setup and anyone who knows my bike will tell you it a screamer. And gets great MPG as well. If I could keep the autotune and use it I would. Great tool.

If not, I'll sell them on EBAY or local craigslist if I decide to go this route in the next few weeks.
Would you be willing to seperate any items or only sell as a set? I'm interested in the pcv and possibly autotune price depending.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts