Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals, I'm looking for the previous owner of my 2005 Victory Vegas, I'm hoping that they were on these forums because I want to learn more about the bike! What exhaust it has, what tune is in the power commander and the such. I bought it in New London, CT from Mike's Famous Harley. The bike (I believe) was a Rhode Island bike because it has the RI inspection sticker on it. Any help would be much appreciated!

·
12,968 Posts
go back to dealer his paperwork would have the owner's information.
Go in person so you don't get the run around. If he can't help go to your state DMV they can tell you

·
Registered
632 Posts
No dealer in his right mind would give you any info about the pervious owner.... Just for legal reasons alone......

·
Registered
779 Posts
No dealer in his right mind would give you any info about the pervious owner.... Just for legal reasons alone......

Exactly. If he did- he's in violation of all kinds of ****. If it were that simple- you'd see previous owners all over Carfax reports and the like.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
You could always give the dealership a letter for the previous owner and ask them to provide the individual your contact information...

Just a thought.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts