Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm trying to find a driver/passenger seat with a passenger backrest that attaches to the seat or fender where the seat is bolted down or just a backrest that only attaches to the back area of the passenger seat so I can keep my current seat for now. They have a cleaner look. I saw some pictures of older seats, but can't find even a used one I can re-upholster. I don't care for the high profile look of the seats like Mustang even though they are very comfortable. I'm trying to find a thinner passenger pad. I also saw the Victoryonly site metioned in some of the other threads, but don't care for the backrests that attach to the strut cover hardware. Does anyone know where those might be available other that asking Corbin if they can make an older version of what they currently offer?

Thanks in advance for your time and info.

Keith

·
Premium Member
13,058 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,058 Posts
Thank you for the reply and the info. Checking every day.
You can do a ISO (In Search Of) post in the forums/FB where appropriate too. Never know. Someone might have one they don't need that's sitting in their garage after selling their Victory and not getting another one.

I really wish there was a Victory only motorcycle salvage yard. Several even. You can try contacting motorcycle salvage yards to see if they have any Vic's like yours that have been totaled on the front end but the back end is still intact.

Indian quit making motorcycles in the 50's. After the regular supply channels ran out of stuff; they had to start searching and doing more research and leg work to find parts. They didn't have the Internet then either of course so it was slow going sometimes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts