Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just brought a Victory 2012 Cross Roads Classic LE. Number 34. I would like to locate the other 299 owners. I know who and where number 1 is.

I live in Jacksonvile Florida. I am a professor at the college here and have been riding off and on for over 40 years.

I have many riding friends and we are enjoying the wonderful weather this spring.

Looking to seeing you out riding,
Charlie

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks BBob.

Thanks, and yes please, I would like to contact him and see his forum. He is only a hour south of me. It would be fun to get a picture of the two bikes together.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks CrossRoads

I have found 3 of use in 2 days. Great start to my search.

Looking for all the owners of the 2012 Cross Roads Classic LE.

1 dsjr70 New Smyrna, Florida

34 CharliePhillips Jacksonville, Florida

105 Sparkyo1 Tomball, Texas

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Just brought a Victory 2012 Cross Roads Classic LE. Number 34. I would like to locate the other 299 owners. I know who and where number 1 is.
I LOVE the look of that bike with the leather bags and all it really does look sharp in person. DSJR mentioned that he was not able to get any verification from Victory of how many would actually be built. It sounds like there is no specific restriction to 250, 300 or 350. Just that they are a "limited Edition" model similar to the Ness bikes. Only difference is that the CR LE's paint scheme's doesn't change from year-to-year.

I had also thought that the Ness bikes were limited to 250 per year but that premise was usurped when we discovered #259 of the '11 Ness XCs a few months back.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the response

I have family in Charlotte, NC. I want to iron butt up there soon. Be fun to catch up for lunch, tell tall tales and get pictures of the bikes together.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
These were released at a rate of 1 per dealership max so it may take a while for you to complete your list as many of them have not been sold yet. It's an interesting project though and I'm curious how it will turn out.

Just for gee whiz info the 2011 Cross Roads in Crimson may actually have lower production numbers then the LE. The bikes started selling in Sept 2010 and the color was discontinued in Apr 2011. For some reason half way through production Victory chose to change to Sunset Red.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think #252 was sold here in Edmond, OK. Maybe 254... I don't know the guys name but at least it gives you a location.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
#63 was sitting on the showroom floor @ Ride Now in Concord, NC last weekend

Supposedly, the Ness XC's as well as the Ness Vision bike's were to have been limited to one per dealership as well but I have a feeling that may not have been adhered too. However, it would be interesting to know how many Victory Dealer's exist so that we might have an idea?

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums Gasman and congrats on the XR-LE!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I purchased #382 Cross Roads LE from Randy's Cycle in Marengo, IL. Will have delivered on Monday.
another close cross roads owner. welcome and congrats.
zilla is from freeport.have to see yours sometime.--irv

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Charlie,

FYI

Numbers 73, 132, 344 are in Melbourne Australia along with #360 which I just purchased.
I am led to believe there are 500 of the XRLEs

Nick

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fordski

I live in Jacksonvile Florida. I am a professor at the college here and have been riding off and on for over 40 years.

I have many riding friends and we are enjoying the wonderful weather this spring.

Looking to seeing you out riding,
Charlie
Just bought Crossroads classic LE #362.I live in West Fargo North Dakota.Bought bike at Bristows in St.Cloud Minnesota.Last one in the upper midwest I think.Our riding days are just about over here in ND.Down in the 30's last few days

1 - 20 of 52 Posts