Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The search continues. Im looking for a cross country tour preferably in White around model year 2012. Would like to deal in person so I'm limited to Indiana Ohio Michigan or Kentucky areas.

Adam

·
Registered
483 Posts
The search continues. Im looking for a cross country tour preferably in White around model year 2012. Would like to deal in person so I'm limited to Indiana Ohio Michigan or Kentucky areas.

Adam
Try contacting American Heritage Motorcycles in Loveland ,Ohio...

Sorry I don't have a link.

Actually ....ya don't see many of them around here....but I admire your good taste..thumb up

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Spy shot, since you are so close to the Canadian border you should look in Ontario as well. With the Canadian dollar being approx 30% less then the green back, it may be a viable option.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Spy shot, since you are so close to the Canadian border you should look in Ontario as well. With the Canadian dollar being approx 30% less then the green back, it may be a viable option.

+1 on the cross border deals!!! Lower mileage bikes typically as well.

·
Premium Member
229 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
That's too much... I have seen them with similar mileage go for around $13g here in Alberta. I only paid 18g CAD for a brand new one. I bet you could find a leftover 14 up here and get for $17ish CAD which = $13,500ish USD
I have no idea what a good price would be to tell ya the truth but I do know that it's been for sale for quite awhile.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
If I was doing it I would buy new... The buyer could have a new XC landed for 15g USD. Its a no brainer. And it's putting much needed money into the Canuck economy!!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts