Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently riding a 2004 Kawasaki NOMAD but looking at the large Victorys for imminent purchase. Been lurking in here since summer and demo riding various models when possible, even going so far as to rent both the Vision and CCT for extended comparison rides. I have burning questions about my findings which I'd like to pose to seasoned owners but this forum insists I make at least 2 posts in the "New Members" section first - so here is post #1

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Yep it does.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Registered
156 Posts
I hope you find the ride your looking for . Good luck. I spent some time on the cape 40 years ago living in Wellfleet and Chatham it was fun.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome! I test rode three times before I bought my CCT, and lurked here for a couple of months. Most here are loyal to the model they chose, so it is up to you as to what you want/enjoy. Don't think you can really go wrong.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
About that burning question?

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
If I comment on my own post does it qualify as a "post" to gain me access to the real forums? Guess I'll find out......
Yep, it sure does. It's to weed out spambots.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the nice welcome all.
To ml8320 - I live in Harwich which is on the Chatham border, and will be driving through Wellfleet later today - and coincidentally my home town is a stone's throw from you in Buffalo. If you ever crossed the Erie Canal where it meets the Niagara River you passed through North Tonawanda which I've always said was a great place to be from - far from:) I have only been back a handfull of times since I graduated High School in 1972.

Anyway I'm not sure I'll end up with a Victory but if I do it will be a Vision or CCT for touring 2-up in as much plush comfort as possible. I guess I'll pose my questions in the 'general' section where both camps are likely to see it as I would welcome the debate between enthusiasts on both sides. See you inside!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts