Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have witch doctor pipes right now bought bike used but I would like to get new pipes for next year just wanting a little imput on slip ons or go the whole exhaust system I heard the freedom pipes at roar on the shore in erie sounded but the dealer said need a fuel programmer and prolly dyno that's like $2000.00 rather not spend that much just looking for info thanks Rick.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Honestly I would just stick with the witch doctor pipes. Through I new set of tips on maybe. I had the true duals and you will loose bottom end torque. When I went back to the stock head pipe with my cherry bomb moded stock mufflers. I was shocked by the improvement in bottom end power.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I would add a PCV, Lloydz air and timing gear to your existing set up. Oh and a set of exhaust tips from Vic Baggers.

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
+2 on what Travis P posted.

Plus if you don't already have the Lloyds 1/4 throttle ring, add that as well as Lloyds cams if you can swing it. Your Witchdoctors mufflers are very likely fine as is.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
i am baffling a set of mufflers for a guy as soon as i heal up to replace his witchdoctors mufflers. if you go to freedoms true duals you should a pcv and tuned, i have heard of people trying to run them without tuning and not running the greatest.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
I don't know much about pipes for these bikes yet, but if you get your system, I will buy your witchdoctors

1 - 9 of 9 Posts