Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2009 kingpin has blacked out swept pipes that I'll admit look great. But I just don't like the volume and so I'm looking to trade them for more standard pipes that will quiet the beast. Any interest out there?

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
What brand of swept?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have my stock exhaust off my 2008 KP that I would trade you for.
It was taken off the bike at 1800 miles and is in great shape.

LMK

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Posting for a friend:

He has a stock Judge exhaust black still on bike 1800 miles.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Picture of the swept pipes?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yes Chrome, they are in great shape, I have pics that were taken right before they were taken off the bike.

Give me an email address and I will send them to you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all of you for the replies. I'd prefer to stay with black pipes, but the stock chrome are fine too. For all who asked for pictures of my pipes, here they are. They are still on the bike, but it's gonna be nice here this weekend so I'd like to get an exchange done before it gets too cold for these old fingers to work properly. It'd be nice to put her to bed with a new set installed. Please message me and I'll get right back to you. Oh BTW.......I am in Canada, so please consider the cross border issue as well for shipping. In my mind, I pay my shipping, you pay yours.....it comes out in the wash. Looking forward to hearing from you folks.....please include pics in return messages.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
My buddies pipes are black,as mentioned and requested

·
Registered
32 Posts
This pic was taken when I got the bike -- 1800 miles on the bike and the pipes. They are in great shape.

Shipping sounds fine.
If do trade I can get them shipped out by saturday at the latest.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lost message

Someone from Alberta had messaged me about trading pipes...... Lost that message but want to talk details of an exchange. Please re send your message. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts