Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '13 CC in Nuclear Sunset suede. Love the look of the bike with two small exceptions. 1) the black headlight bezel just doesn't seem to look right. 2) the silver VICTORY on the tank. Whoever's bright idea it was to take an orange bike, with all black trim, then put silver lettering on it, UNDER THE CLEAR coat (making it very costly to remove) should be flogged with a drive belt!!!!

I would love some ideas and suggestions on how to make some changes to these two things.

Thanks,

Steve

·
Registered
173 Posts
I like the black bezel. It matches the forks from the front. That's an easy enough fix though since you can pull it right off the bike. If it bothers you that much, just get it painted.

I also like the lettering on the tank more than I like the emblem on my 2014. I think your stuck with it though unless you spend the money to paint your tank.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have a '13 CC in Nuclear Sunset suede. Love the look of the bike with two small exceptions. 1) the black headlight bezel just doesn't seem to look right. 2) the silver VICTORY on the tank. Whoever's bright idea it was to take an orange bike, with all black trim, then put silver lettering on it, UNDER THE CLEAR coat (making it very costly to remove) should be flogged with a drive belt!!!!

I would love some ideas and suggestions on how to make some changes to these two things.

Thanks,

Steve
Hey Steve, I have the 2014' XC in titanium suede so most of it is also blacked out where it isn't gray. To me the bright chrome headlight just didn't seem to go along with the rest of the bike and the black bezel, so, I got the new black LED headlight which is IMHO what it should have had from the beginning.

To me it really fits with the rest of the bike.

Just a thought.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm in agreement with Draper, go with the black LED headlight. If cost is a factor, buy a can of sunset spray and clear from Touchup Direct and paint the bezel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts