Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the new owner of a V92TCD, bought it this week only 11,000 miles.
Loved the look of this bike from the day I first set eyes on it, selling my Harley now.. I am sure I wiull have questions as I explore the bike. happoy to be part of this forum.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
I hope you were able to keep that nice bike above the water line. Not too long ago, I was in CA for 2-1/2 weeks and everyone was wishing for rain. Ya gotta be careful what ya wish for, eh?
Welcome to the wonderful world of Victory MCs and the crazy world of our forum. A word of caution; beware of Lilmags...he's a bit, you know, weird. Just sayin'. :)

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of Victory MCs and the crazy world of our forum. A word of caution; beware of Lilmags...he's a bit, you know, weird. Just sayin'. :)
You know me well Ric !:D

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
And a big shout out from down under- G'day!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Welcome from another So-Cal Vic rider. There's a few of us, but not nearly as many as you'd expect. Sometimes I think I've got the only Kingpin in the high desert.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Victory Service shops in LA?

The closest Vic dealer to me is in Harbor City, but does anyone know of any motorcycle shops within the city of Los Angeles that service and repair Victory bikes?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
26 Posts
So Cal. Victory in Brea, I bought my 2013 Boardwalk there and not only did they give me a great deal on the bike but when i took her in for the 500 mile oil change/ inspection they brought to my attention the rear right blinker was seperating slightly, they ordered a new one and installed free of charge! and after seeing what has to be done to get the blinker assembly out i was very thankful.... the entire rear fender had to be removed!!! So Cal. Victory got my vote!!!!thumb up

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks so much. I was actually wondering about shops within Los Angeles itself.

So Cal. Victory in Brea, I bought my 2013 Boardwalk there and not only did they give me a great deal on the bike but when i took her in for the 500 mile oil change/ inspection they brought to my attention the rear right blinker was seperating slightly, they ordered a new one and installed free of charge! and after seeing what has to be done to get the blinker assembly out i was very thankful.... the entire rear fender had to be removed!!! So Cal. Victory got my vote!!!!thumb up

1 - 14 of 14 Posts