Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. By welcoming another, it seems I have never posted my own intro. I've had a lot of bikes and been a lot of places. Time marched on. Had a family, sold all of the bikes, got a responsible job and retired from riding. Boys, when you are at the place I was, I feel your pain. Today, I have a 90 Suzuki dr650s which I strongly urge you to consider if you have any off road thoughts. On the road I have a 06 xl1200c, carburated, no o2 sensor and a pair of cat mufflers in a box. Since I might need them and the scratches limit resale, I keep them. I got real close a couple a times to buying a Victory, but we couldn't close the deal. I'm a fair mechanic, decent tool box, heavy duty Joe Hauler carrier. Off and on, I'm after an enclosed trailer or toy hauler. Small like 16 foot.

This is my last 10 year stretch to ride. When I turn 70, if I continue to ride, I'm getting a trike. There isnt a day some car doesnt challenge my right of way, and I don't see myself recovering from a wreck in my senior years. I enjoy limited adult beverages and friendly natives as I travel.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
What's up, L.A.?! Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in Los Angeles too. I just bought myself a 00 V92C. By just I mean it's actually been several months and I'm amazed at how fast time has flown on that bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts