Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a phone call yesterday morning informing me that my best friend/brother had pass early yesterday morning he was one of the true friend you could count on one hand
For a long time he was a Harley man until the Vic's came out and he had got one if the first one which was a 99 sc and he named it loud & proud
We used to ride together all the time going to bike nights and Rally's he will surely be miss
RIP Dawg

·
Premium Member
6,146 Posts
Got a phone call yesterday morning informing me that my best friend/brother had pass early yesterday morning he was one of the true friend you could count on one hand
For a long time he was a Harley man until the Vic's came out and he had got one if the first one which was a 99 sc and he named it loud & proud
We used to ride together all the time going to bike nights and Rally's he will surely be miss
RIP Dawg
So sorry for your loss, strength for all his family and friends ...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
I’m really sorry to read about someone important in your life being with you no more. Several have gone out of my life in recent times, so maybe I have just an idea of what it feels like and means to you — enough to be sympathetic. It is my hope that you have good memories and good people to share them with, and hope for a great future - even an eternal one. May God bless you, Dawg and all of y’all’s loved-ones!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Sorry for your loss Rainman....never have enough true friends and losing one is awful...they will always be close in your heart and soul...

ride safe,

Rob

·
Registered
567 Posts
Sorry to hear that Rainman, I offer all my condolence wishes for the untimely loss of your close friend. I pray to the Lord to bless you with the strength to cope with the loss.

·
Premium Member
13,303 Posts
Very sorry to hear about your loss. I too lost someone like that just a few weeks ago. Lost another one, not nearly as close, a couple of weeks ago. I keep waiting for the 3rd since these things tend to come in three's sometimes.

I guess I've gotten to that age when the passing of friends and older relatives are going to happen more frequently than I'm used to. Sad.

·
Premium Member
1,741 Posts
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. But in time it gets easier as your brothers ride of into the sunset. I have more dead than alive. It just becomes a fact of life. Don't morn their death celebrate their life. Every place I ride has memories of those that have passed. Younger times, crazy wild times a few said times. But we naturally suppress the bad times. Some day it will be our time.

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Been there too and it is especially sad to lose both a friend and a riding partner. I like to say it's easier to find a good wife than a riding buddy that matches your timing and style. Sad for your loss, but glad for your memories.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
3701.jpg
One one of our rides several yrs ago
Ride on brother

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
Prayers inbound for all those left behind.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Condolences on the loss or your 'two wheel wing man'.

Lost mine two years ago and still find myself looking for him in my mirror.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts