Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost a good friend this morning,Roy Mason, Roy painted at the custom shop I use to work at that his son owned. He was a old school sign painter that started painting motorcycles,he never rode em but loved em, he painted and striped for Cycle Fab, for many years, did some work for Shadly bros also.. The man was a legend in his own time, I would watch him pin strip a straight line for miles, he stripedy sport bike in one afternoon the next day I took home two trophies for best sport bike and best striping!! I miss the man already!! May you rest in peace now great friend, you will be forever in my memories..

Just hope there's enough coffee in heaven for you.....

·
Premium Member
8,801 Posts
Such beautiful tank art,
Rest in Peace Roy,
You live on through your magnificent works.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Lost a friend today

I've very sorry to hear about your loss.

Man, I've watched some of those old guys paint, and it's just "no way!...impossible!...freakin' magic!"

I would love to be able to do anything like that.

That picture says a lot...really nice work.

RIP, Roy...hope I can share a coffee with you someday. :)

·
Registered
12,219 Posts
The Pearly Gates are going to have some beautiful pin striping put on them.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Good friends are few. Sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It really hit me yesterday when I went to his sons house and he should me all the paints that "Pops" had gotten so he could stripe my bike this spring!!! Just caused me to crumble!!!

·
Premium Member
6,084 Posts
Soooo sorry to loose a close friend ...wishing strength for you and his family members to make it trough this difficult times .....

·
Registered
108 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss. RIP Roy!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts