Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out today one of my good friends of over 30 years passed away yesterday night of a massive heart attack. He was the service manager for a local HD dealer in Lebanon. One of the nicest guys you ever met. He had my Kingpin at the HD dealer for a little over 2 months tying up a lift while my wheels were out getting chromed. Don't know any other Harley shop would have done that. We would usually meet on Saturdays for breakfast before he headed into work and would always tease me about someday buying a Harley. There's gonna be a big gathering at the dealership on Saturday for a ride out to the Funeral home and then to the Cemetery. I'm picturing a pretty large group. I'm going to really miss those Saturdays........

·
Registered
599 Posts
Sorry for the loss of your friend...sounds like he was a great soul.

Cherish the memories and the good times....

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Premium Member
6,029 Posts
When i read your post the hairs on my arms were raising ... So sorry for your loss, i wish strength for all his family and friends in the coming months ... Years ... Days

So sorry

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am sorry to hear about your friend. That was cool he was willing to do that for you. Just a terrible thing to have someone stricken down in the prime of life. Prayers for all impacted by this terrible loss. :frown

·
Super Moderator
4,948 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss.

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
Sad indeed when someone you know goes well before the scheduled time. The older you get the more often it happens and you never get used to it. Sincere condolences.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts