Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I picked up my 2012 XCT two weeks ago tomorrow. I can't say enough good things about this bike!

I have about 1600 miles on it. I just put D&D pipes on and disconnected the o2 sensors. Runs great! Also have the Klock Werks windshield, witch is great for me. No buffeting and I get to look over the windshield instead of through it. I'm 5'7".

I took the '07 Road King for a ride this afternoon and what a night and day difference. I couldn't be happier with this bike.

Also wanted to give a shout out to Honda East Toledo. When my local dealers acted like used car salesmen or couldn't get the bike I wanted, Honda East stepped up and treated me great! If your looking for a Victory this is a great place to go!

Thanks to all on this forum for the great advice and honest opinions.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
Also wanted to give a shout out to Honda East Toledo. When my local dealers acted like used car salesmen or couldn't get the bike I wanted, Honda East stepped up and treated me great! If your looking for a Victory this is a great place to go!
Thanx!! I am happy that you enjoy your bike and we could get it for you! If you ever need anything just let me know! thumb up

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Congrats on your new XCT! thumb up

Great choice on the D&D's. Love that sound...it's just right. cheers

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
That means there are two not so good dealers in east TN. Don't go to Ultimate Motorsports for anything if you can avoid it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts