Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm loving my XC even more now. I just got back from a short trip to Hot Springs Arkansas from Houston at about 1300 miles. I can honestly say the bike handled and performed flawlessly in the rain, wind, mountain roads and at everything else I threw at it.
I did have to laugh however at all my buddies who ride Harley's. I was the only non Harley rider on the trip so I took 3 days worth of crap from them. Everything from Victory riders are gay, to I bet that bike doubles as a sea doo and being told that I should watch the bikes while they went into yet another Harley Stealership to buy $40 t-shirts.
My revenge came when my friend who has a Street Glide, stroked out to 107" with Andrews Cams and so on, came from the back of the pack on a straight 4 lane piece of highway and said "Let's get it on!" Cool, I dropped a gear, he counted down and we took off... Let's just say that I shut it down around 125 or so and he was a good 15 bike lengths behind me. I'm running stock cams with a Lloydz air filter, stage 1 download, Lloydz ATC and Freedom Preformance True Duals. He has over 4k in his motor alone!
That shut them up and I just smiled the rest of the 300 mile trip home. I definitely made the right decision on going with my XC and I can't wait to see what it does when I get the cams put in it!

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Schooling the Harley crowd today. A great day indeed! :D

cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts