Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brought home my new Gunner last week and it's just what I was looking for. Now that it's 100+ degrees in Arizona I just have to find a riding jacket that won't give me heat stroke.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Congrats and welcome , I love the Gunner .cheers

·
Registered
101 Posts
Now comes the hard part, coming up with the money for that 'one more thing I cant live without' that has to go on your bike. Your going to love it, enjoy!thumb up

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Brought home my new Gunner last week and it's just what I was looking for. Now that it's 100+ degrees in Arizona I just have to find a riding jacket that won't give me heat stroke.
Congrats on the Gunner, don't know how you guys do it, when it hits the 90s I'm done....:eek:

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Congrats on the Gunner, don't know how you guys do it, when it hits the 90s I'm done....:eek:

90's? I couldn't ride April thru the end of September if that was the case.

However, the 8 years I lived in the Twin Cities made me understand how you might not be able to ride October thru April too 😉.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The whole reason I chose this bike was so I could mod it and style it just the way I want and I am having a blast. I have the Loyd's timing gear, PCV, 1/4 turn throttle,arriving in a couple days. I got the Victory stage 1 straights, I know a lot of people think they're a poor choice but I love the sound and look of them. I am still on the fence on what to order the big sucker or Loyd's Turbo Tubes for my intake. This site has helped a lot in getting my bike exactly where I want it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I hope it was worth the price difference, I went ahead and just ordered the Lloyd's Torque Tubes with the IAV ,so I should have a full day installing everything.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Congrats on your new Gunner. I was looking at those along with the Scout and decided to go used and bought an 07 Hammer. Couldn't be happier. I also have the stage 1 exhaust and unless something else has been modified that im unaware of i think its pretty loud. And i've had fast cars my whole life lol. cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts