Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say, the more I ride my 2012 XCT, the more I love it. Today, I just went riding and got lost in roads around the area. I didn't care what road I took, I just rode. All the problems I see posted have not transpired on my bike and I hope they don't. I hear the "singer sewing machine" sounds but know they are normal. Actually the more I ride the less noise I hear. It is such a great ride I can't believe I already have over 3,300 miles on my bike in less than 3 months owning it. All I have to say is, keep riding your bike, the sounds will go away. cheers

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
I love those rides where you just go wherever the wind takes you...

cheers

·
Registered
89 Posts
I bought the Pearl White XCT three weeks ago . I have moved from 1800 Goldwing and I am loving this bike. Good power, excellent balance and this bike loves the curves. Just wish Victory had put 2" longer bars. Seen a lot of people change the bars and at 400.00 a pop, its alot to pay for new bars as you cannot use risers. Other than that I belive I made an excellent choice.

Jim

·
Registered
143 Posts
I know what you mean and totally agree!

Had my 2010 XC since October last year and have put more than 10k miles on her now. Every day I ride to work feeling like I am riding a luxury bike and the trips the wife and I have taken have been great on this bike

I installed the 2" pullback bars last month just before a 10 day, 3000 mile trip and had no issues with upper body comfort. Before this had done a number of day rides and a few weekend trips which were okay, but just felt I was too far foward all the time reaching for the grips. Combined with the Utopia backrest, the extra 2" let me sit in a variety of positions from straight up to slightly leaned back into the backrest. Of course the big ole floorboards also allowed all kinds of foot position options to along with that.

Hope to be riding in comfort and style for many years on this bike.

Cheers,
Randy

·
Registered
17 Posts
I agree. I've had my Pearl CCT for just over 3 months, and have 4300 miles on mine, with several all-day/multi-state trips, and no problems whatsoever. Awesome bikes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts