Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else make this style of mirror? The only ones I can find are the Joker Machine brand that go for ~$100 per mirror. Hoping to find something a little more reasonably priced.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,733 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've looked through several pages of ebay and come up blanks. But all it takes is one letter different in your search term and you can get a whole different lineup of results.

I'm looking for the Joker Machine look specifically. Wouldn't mind paying $100 for a pair of mirrors. $100 ea is just a little too steep.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I feel your pain. I wanted that exact mirror and a few others only offered by Joker. Never found anything close enough to buy so went with something totally different.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Hey if you wanna play with the "cool" toys you gotta pay. My Ness mirrors were 100 each. Oh well. I wanted them as nothing else matched them. So I anty'd up.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Obviously some folks will pay that much or they wouldn't be priced that high. In my personal value system, motorcycle mirrors just don't rate 2 bills. I'm all for get what you pay for and I'll pay for quality, but at some point the price is just not worth the return to the individual.

I'll hold out for a cheaper version of these for a little longer and if I don't find them I'll pick up some of the Rads for $40-50/ea.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
That is why there are different styles at different price points. That's also why the Chinese get away with knocking off intellectual property of talented designers.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Reactions: tang56 and broggyr

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I see some in there I'm digging. Just gotta figure out the adapters as the website seems pretty convinced they won't fit my Vegas.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Witchdoctors sells the adapters and so does Drag Specialties. They should be available on JP's site. Call them if you need to as they are very helpful.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Those are kool , good choice .

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
stock mirrors are ok by me,
they do the job