Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the general take on swapping the apes for lower bars,I love the style of the bike but the high bars do not appeal to me. aNYONE GOT PICS OF A h/bALL WITH FLY BARS OR THE LIKE.

·
Premium Member
8,796 Posts
Whats the general take on swapping the apes for lower bars,I love the style of the bike but the high bars do not appeal to me. aNYONE GOT PICS OF A h/bALL WITH FLY BARS OR THE LIKE.
youre sure to find something you like on Burleigh Bars website http://www.burleighbars.com.au/
and I've managed to secure a $100 Aust. off a set for Victory Forum members.
I havent got a pic of a highball with lower bars but theyre similar to a Vegas without all the bling.
I have a set of "Rollerbars" on mine, great bars in 304 Stainless that eliminate the risers and the 1 3/4" or 2" bars really toughen up the front end.
Ride feel is excellent too.
I daresay you'd want the black powdercoat not highly polished for the Highball but.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Once you ride with the mini apes on the Highball you won't ever want another set of bars in your life. Try the bars for awhile before you change them.... How tall are you? I am 5'9" and i even have mine rolled pretty far ahead. I can do 500-700km days no problem and even then it's my ass and legs that tire out before my hands and arms.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Once you ride with the mini apes on the Highball you won't ever want another set of bars in your life. Try the bars for awhile before you change them.... How tall are you? I am 5'9" and i even have mine rolled pretty far ahead. I can do 500-700km days no problem and even then it's my ass and legs that tire out before my hands and arms.
That's true! I never thought I would like Apes and thought they would be uncomfortable. How wrong was I? I love them! Very comfy and helps with the turbulence at motorway speeds as opposed to pullbacks.

·
Premium Member
8,796 Posts
Judge handlebars.
I liked the weee-apes, but I like this even more.
Love the Lowball!
And the scenery! Just needs a stagecoach and a Mexican bandit!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts