Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone lowered their Judge or thought about it. If you have pics please post. The vegas' I have seen look sweet and I think a judge would to. Just bought a set of links from a forum member in the market place for 16 bucks so if no one else has done this guess I will be the guinea pig for this experiment.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are 1 1/2 inch links so just doing so measuring looks like there is about 3 1/2 inches under the fender. I haven't drug that much on mine. Heck for 16 bucks if it doesn't work I'm not out alot of money verses what new ones cost.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Didn't change the looks alot just leveled the swingarm and the rear tire is tucked up in the fender more. Yes I did move the wires over to the side that was the first thing I did.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well rode it a little yesterday didn't notice it right away,but the belt guard was on the belt just enough to scrape the ribs off of about a 1/4 of an inch of the inside of the belt. Adjusted the guard all seemed well rode to work this morning same thing noticed a spot on the guard,seems the guard is contacting the passenger peg bracket so might need to modify that a little bit and maybe tweak the preload on the shock seems softer now.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well after getting the bike home from work today noticed that the wire bundle coming out of the inner fender was rubbing I should say the convoluted tubing was rubbing just enough that it was melted like you would hit something with a heat gun. So until Arkansas improves it's roads (alot) the lowering links are in the tool box unless someone wants to trade a set of 1 inch links. To bad nobody makes a 3/4 inch link. For now experiment over damage repaired back to stock ride height.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I may try it again Charlie but it will probably be when I change the rear tire as to gain access to the inner fender and wiring a little better to move it around. Also resetting the shock preload will be in order as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts